- Follow directions.
- Stay in seat.
- Raise hand.
- Bring pencils, books, papers, and supplies to school.
- All work completed on time.
- Be in class on time.
hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- No name
calling, teasing, tattling, lying, cursing, arguing, or cheating.
- Listen when you should.
patient. Wait your turn.
When a child chooses to break a classroom rule,
the consequences are:
- Name on the board to serve as a reminder or warning
- One check, the students will lose five minutes of free time
- For each checkmark, the student will lose an additional five minutes of free
- Severe behavior, the students is removed from the classroom
If a child has a perfect week on the behavior char by earning a sticker every day, she/ he
will earn a marble for the classroom behavior jar.
If a child earns a sticker for every day on the behavior chart for the month, she/ he will
receive a marble for the marble jar.
A child may earn a marble for other acts of good behavior or kindness.
When the class earns 150 marbles in the
jar, the class is rewarded. Rewards may be a special treat, extra recess time, watching a video, extra computer time,
or other possibilities.
150 marbles are earned, the jar is emptied. The students may begain again!